Did you know that there are many health benefits by drinking water and staying hydrated?
First, water is one of the best tools for weight loss because you replace high-calorie drinks with drinking water and it is a great appetite suppressant.
Second, drinking water can prevent you from being dehydrated which can cause fatigue, muscle weakness, dizziness and other symptoms.
Third, drinking water can clear up your skin, help you look younger, and allow your skin to glow.
Fourth, drinking water can help the digestive system by curing stomach acid problems and constipation which are often a result of dehydration.
Fifth, drinking water is used by the body to help flush out toxins and waste products from the body. In addition, the more water you drink the better your kidneys will function.
Finally, make sure you drink water about 2 hours before you plan to exercise, during your workout, and after.
Water has other health benefits, such as:
• Helps fight infection
• Gives you a healthy heart
• Helps prevent joint pains and arthritis
• Increase energy and relieves fatigue
• Reduce risk of cancer
• Improves productivity
• Boosts immune system
6 Ways to Make Drinking Water a Habit:
• Drink a glass of water with each meal
• Carry a water bottle with you throughout the day
• When you feel like a snack, try drinking water first
• Substitute for water instead of a coffee or soft drink, drink water
• Track your water or record the number of glasses you drink
Simply put, drinking water is important for your overall health. So, what are you waiting for? Drink Up!