Health professionals often recommend healthy lifestyle changes whether you’re fighting fatigue, searching for better ways to boost your immune system or recovering from an illness. Always include power foods to help improve your diet and lifestyle.
Here’s some power foods to help improve your diet:
• Kelp is a power food that is rich in calcium, magnesium, potassium and iodine. Other kelp foods include kale, spinach, parsley and green beans.
• Ginger reduces nausea and help treat arthritis. Sources of ginger include ginger root prepared as tea, foods and drinks that contain ginger and ginger in an herbal form in extracts, capsules and oils.
• Mushrooms are known for their health promoting properties. Common types of mushrooms include white button and portabella.
• Healthy fats may reduce your risk of heart disease. Healthy fats include fatty fish, avocado, olive oil and certain nuts (walnuts, almonds and pecans).
• Beets energize you and includes carbs, calcium, iron, vitamins A and C.
• Calcium heals broken bones. Sources of calcium includes dairy products (yogurt and milk), green veggies, nuts and beans, eggs, dairy and fatty fish.
Certain power foods you eat can help prevent future illness and heal your body. In addition, it is always better to get nutrients directly from foods, rather than take daily supplements. So, use these power foods to help improve your diet and lifestyle.