Have you ever tried journaling for good health? For those of you who are not familiar with the term journaling, here is the definition:
Journaling is a record of experiences, ideas, or reflections kept regularly for private use (diary).
When you decide to do some journaling, make sure to start with the date and start with small talk. If you are stuck, just ask yourself a question to get started. For example, “What was the best thing that happened this week”?
1. Slow down and write down how you really feel – Be realistic, be honest.
2. Realize the point of view of others and strive to get a better understanding of others.
3. Journaling is a life worth living – personal journey – your life’s story.
4. Journaling is time for reflection and to find out who you are.
5. Journaling offers you an opportunity to leave a written legacy to those around you.
6. Giving yourself balance – putting it on paper and get it out of your heart and mind
Journaling is a way to express yourself on paper. There's no right or wrong way to do it. Just write.
Write all the time no matter where you are. Write yourself out of creative blocks. Write even if it's complete garbage in your opinion. Just don't stop writing. It's important to write what you want to write. Not what others expect you to write.
Don't let people's opinions shape your first draft. Remember, this is your personal journaling experience...your personal journey...so what are you waiting for? Let’s get journaling for good health!
Write what disturbs you, what you fear, what you have not been willing to speak about. Be willing to be split open
. -Natalie Goldberg
#Journaling For Good Health
Copyright 2012,2013,2014 On Topic Media PTY LTD. ABN 18113479226.