So, how is your weight loss journey going? Are you losing weight or stuck at the same weight week after week? Well, take a moment to think about the importance of portion control and weight loss. Portion control helps you lose weight by carefully monitoring your food intake which will decrease the number of calories that you eat.
Here are some benefits of portion control:
• You will condition your body to become full after consuming a smaller quantity of food.
• You begin to feel better with your overall health.
• You may have more energy to do more activities, such as exercise or bike riding.
• You will improve your digestion process and your bowel regularity as well.
• You will have the ability to eat a variety of foods at every meal.
• You will eat the correct serving size at every meal.
As you can see portion control and weight loss go hand in hand. If you pay attention to your portion control, eat a variety of healthy foods, and include cardiovascular exercise, you will see weight loss.
Copyright 2012,2013,2014 On Topic Media PTY LTD. ABN 18113479226.