The Yes You Can diet is a low-calorie weight loss plan that uses partial meal replacement shakes and dietary supplements sold through the company’s website. This low-calorie weight loss plan is designed to help people lose and maintain weight by:
• Controlling portion sizes
• Creating a calorie deficit
• Keeping you full with fewer calories
Foods are divided into three categories:
• Red Foods – These are foods to avoid which include fried foods, fast foods, high-fat meats, grain-based desserts, and soda.
• Yellow Foods – These are foods you can eat from time to time which include refined grains, eggs, and low-fat dairy products.
• Green Foods – These are foods you can eat often which include whole grains, lean meat, poultry, fish, and most fresh fruits and vegetables.
There are some advantages if you choose this low-calorie weight loss plan. First, the weight loss product can be ordered from the website and shipped to your home. Second, the meal replacement shakes are convenient, portable, and easy to make – just add water. Third, the meal replacement shakes are fortified with 21 vitamins and minerals.
On the other hand, there’s some disadvantages if you choose this low-calorie weight loss plan. First, the low-calorie weight loss plan may be difficult to stick to long-term. Second, the weight loss products are highly processed. Third, the low-calorie weight loss plan uses multilevel marketing to sell products which means the coaches may not be properly trained in nutrition, health, or counseling.
Keep in mind, this weight loss plan is marketed to help people achieve their ideal weight and live a healthier lifestyle while still eating some of your favorite foods. Be sure to consult with your health professional before starting this or any other diet program.
#Yes You Can Diet
#Weight Loss Plan
Copyright 2012,2013,2014 On Topic Media PTY LTD. ABN 18113479226.